Awhile back, I said that I would make it a habit to be grateful for every little good thing that comes my way each day. I forget some days but today, these are the things I am thankful for.
* for the nice people in the neighborhood. Madi and I went to the PO and every single personu inside that we have encountered were helpful and friendly. It simply made my day.
* for the yummy Korean lunch we had. Plus the additional fact that I did not have to cook;)
* for being able to color 3 heads today- dad's, Jon's, and mine:) Yeah... we all have to now... Getting old:)
* for the nice chairs my dad painted for me. I am lucky to have my dad around to help Jon and I make and fix stuff in our new home. He has really done a lot in our house since we moved.
* for being able to prepare salad for dinner. It's not easy to eat healthy for us;)
* that Madi was able to do her Kumon homework good today. There are times when we struggle for concentration but we had all that today. She initiated to do it and she did it by herself. I just had to check afterwards. So proud of her.
* to hear from my mom and that she's feeling better now. I love my parents and I truly hope they still stay strong and healthy for a long time.
There is more but my baby is now asleep and I am thankful that I too can go to bed as well.
It feels good to think about each blessings you receive each day, don't you think so? No matter how bad your day was, I am sure that there would always be at least one thing to still be happy and grateful for. Let's all make this a daily practice! God bless everyone! :)